Blacker than black

i like the 19s i have the geminis stardard, ive gone for grey + black decals. i do like the look though nice. How easy was it o replace the front surround and the badge? how did you get the badge off?

are you selling the xtremes?

Edited by JohnnyType2

3 hours ago, JohnnyType2 said:

i like the 19s i have the geminis stardard, ive gone for grey + black decals. i do like the look though nice. How easy was it o replace the front surround and the badge? how did you get the badge off?

are you selling the xtremes?

The emblem badges were difficult, strong enough fishing line to cut them off ment it was too thick to get around the back of the badges so, get a few different strengths of nylon fishing line.

Sorry the extremes are not for sale, they now live in the shed

On 22 September 2017 at 16:02, juan27 said:

Resistance is futile.  You will be assimilated.  

...or buy a car with different lights or wait for 2-3 years to buy the MkIV ... Whilst the Geminis look ok in black, Seems a shame to change to 18" wheels for the sake of £300 per set of tyres on a new car and even when settled they probably won't fill the arches like the 19's

Edited by Redboy

16 hours ago, Redboy said:

...or buy a car with different lights or wait for 2-3 years to buy the MkIV ... 

The Mk !V might not suit either of course....its unlikely to look exactly like a pre-FL O3. 

18 hours ago, Redboy said:

Whilst the Geminis look ok in black, Seems a shame to change to 18" wheels for the sake of £300 per set of tyres on a new car and even when settled they probably won't fill the arches like the 19's

"300 quid is 300 quid, in anybody's sky rocket"

Not really interested in the car looking like it does 200mph so long, as it does 200mph is all I really care about

• Like 2

2 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

"300 quid is 300 quid, in anybody's sky rocket"

Not really interested in the car looking like it does 200mph so long, as it does 200mph is all I really care about

Well, an Octavia vRS with a Tuning Box should do that easily, although with the £300 you're going to save on your next set of tyres it may be worth spending £20 or £30 on one of those eBay Air Filters just to be sure.......... you'll still be quids in. :tongueout:

RALMFAO.

Edited by SummersetBoy
  • Haha 2

On 22/09/2017 at 17:20, MoggyTech said:

With that number plate, you should call it Merton or Hyslop, Angus if your into scandals. Looks great though, new wheels are so much nicer than those horrid Gemini 'things.'

Looks like a very interesting anagram to me - second word 'fun'