Electrical glitches started

So 5 weeks with me, a new Sportline 280PS and electrical glitches started:

1. Right mirror doesn't go down any more when reversing, playing with the setting doesn't change a thing (we drive on the right side of the road).

2. Media system lost connection with climate control, the climate control's menu button doesn't show the menu anymore, selecting from the media menu, showing climate off when on, see attached video.20170924_203346.mp4

Time to start pulling fuses and putting back? Anyone encountered the same?

3 minutes ago, Danny 57 said:

Just check that your mirror switch is in the correct position (L) as it will not dip otherwise, I believe it is the same for the SIII as for the SII.

Thanks, wasn't aware, will check tomorrow and will update (for me switch to the R).

In the meanwhile media system and climate control are speaking again to each other, glitch gone away.

Edited by Super280

1 hour ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

The OP states he drives on the right so shouldn't the mirror switch be in the " R " position.

Yes quite right I presume for switch position being R, I forget when I have the heated mirrors on and forget to turn it back and only remember when the mirror does not dip when reversing.

My Audi A3 automatically moves the passenger side mirror down (assuming it's not set to door mirror heating). When I get my S3 I intend to have it auto drop the passenger door mirror. But I'll set one of the memory seat buttons to drop both down... parking at home that will be useful. And then start the next day with mirrors back to normal with driver profile.

Hopefully mine was built last week.

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/09/2017 at 22:16, Super280 said:

Thanks, wasn't aware, will check tomorrow and will update (for me switch to the R).

In the meanwhile media system and climate control are speaking again to each other, glitch gone away.

Did you do anything to get rid of the climate menu glitch?

Mine just started doing the same yesterday.

Edit: started the car this morning and the problem was still there. Started hearing some weird noises then it started working. Weird.

Edited by Auswede
Problem fixed

Same here, after a total lock and systems shutdown, on the next start all was OK again.

It seems like a communication matter between the climate controller and the infotainment system, happened only once in my S3.

• 2 weeks later...