How long before the Kodiaq gets the digital display of the Karoq

Auberne

I'm guessing that the digital display would be an extra (at least on the lower spec levels)   

The kodiaq (and the superb/octavia/etc) may not get it until at least the MY19 changes at the earliest.

I like the Kodiaq and had a four day test with a top spec model thanks to my local dealer. I also had a test ride in the Karoq (sorry Ateca) again top spec for three days and really liked them both but will probably wait for the Superb Hybrid.

It’s a small world, I placed my order with Craig.  Have you finalised your order yet?  I’ve gone for 2.0TDI 150 4x4 DSG Edition with tow assist package, petrol blue.  Very excited!

I’ve ordered a new car but almost didn’t, awaiting availability but decided that might be a year away. 

The good news is that it should be able to be retrofitted judging by those with VW’s that have done the swap. 

Edited by softsand

11 hours ago, stevekhart said:

It’s a small world, I placed my order with Craig.  Have you finalised your order yet?  I’ve gone for 2.0TDI 150 4x4 DSG Edition with tow assist package, petrol blue.  Very excited!

Kind of. Took a test drive and was ready to go, but opted to go through carwow and Ruislip. Saves an additional grand , plus 400 more on my part-ex. 2.0 TDI SE L DSG in petrol blue with a pano roof. 

Edited by Auberne

3 hours ago, Auberne said:

Kind of. Took a test drive and was ready to go, but opted to go through carwow and Ruislip. Saves an additional grand , plus 400 more on my part-ex. 2.0 TDI SE L DSG in petrol blue with a pano roof. 

Sounds like you've done well, I'm pleased with the deal I got but I used carwow and managed to get close to the same deal, but it has effectively cost me to use a local(ish) dealer, hope they treat me well for it!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2017 at 20:47, Auberne said:

I just watched the overview of the Karoq and it has a fully digital display instead of the dials / maxidot. I wonder when / if the Kodiaq will get this too. 

Ironically it looks like the Karoq won't be getting it until next year either. Not on the initial build anyway...