Triglav wheels in Anthracite (dark)

Auberne

I bumped into a UK used skoda kodiaq with anthracite (dark) triglav wheels over on autotrader. I really like them, even over the normal ones.

Where do you think they came from? Aftermarket, European purchase?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201709069035999?onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&aggregatedTrim=SE L&radius=1500&model=KODIAQ&postcode=sl62yn&advertising-location=at_cars&sort=sponsored&make=SKODA&page=2&advert-type=ymal

1 hour ago, Auberne said:

Lol a grand. Thanks but no thanks. If you could swap them at point of purchace it might be worth it.

You couldn't.....................well, rather they wouldn't let me. I suppose a more amenable, friendly dealer might come to some sort of arrangement.

19 hours ago, BoxerBoy said:

Take your wheels to your local wheel shop for £50 a pop!

Any colour you like.

If  you  do  decide to take this route, it may be worth informing your insurer.

After Škoda refused to replace my second set of delaminating Proteus alloys, I got them powder coated. 

Rang my insurer and asked if they needed to know, duly noted, and no effect on premium. 

On 25/09/2017 at 23:00, Auberne said:

I bumped into a UK used skoda kodiaq with anthracite (dark) triglav wheels over on autotrader. I really like them, even over the normal ones.

Where do you think they came from? Aftermarket, European purchase?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201709069035999?onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&aggregatedTrim=SE L&radius=1500&model=KODIAQ&postcode=sl62yn&advertising-location=at_cars&sort=sponsored&make=SKODA&page=2&advert-type=ymal

I wonder who used to own that LOL