Two weeks in

Ennine

Two weeks ago today I was making my way back from Sheffield with the Superb. Gradually getting used to her and finding my way around the various functions and settings available and hitting switches without the need to look (not there yet, trying to turn off the climate today was a major fail). Having fitted the dashcam the V5 arrived today so my plates are now on the car, making her feel a little more familiar. Did have a mildy funny incident on Tuesday this week. Leaving a local village I found myself in a two car convoy with an identical vehicle. Us both having to stop a couple of times in passing places and had some very interesting looks from oncoming cars. I suspect we looked a little like a funeral procession. That old adage about not seeing a particular car or model on the road until you get one rang true. Although she had been given a full valet I'm going over the whole car with detailing clay and good quality wax, panel at a time before the Highland weather sets in. I'll be stressed for a while yet as any new car always puts me through the "what's that noise" and checking the dash for warning lights. I've always been the same, hate changing cars and really want this one to be a long term keeper. I'll get there.

Nige

• Like 1