Delivery time

foxy367

Received an emailed video from Warrington Skoda today to say that the wife's car is built and waiting for transport from the factory onto the boat etc! How long does this normally take before we can expect to collect it from the dealer?

She's bristling with excitement and i need to think about what to do with her Kuga! :sadsmile:

Received a phone call on Friday, apparently its in the country just waiting for transport to the dealer so expected within the next 8-10 working days at the dealer.

Can't Wait! :D

38 minutes ago, Macdemon said:

Did you (or Mrs Foxy) choose any options??

She didn't quite get free rein she chose the Triglav wheels, leather, beige interior and petrol blue exterior and the ambient light pack. She still hasn't actually seen one on the road apart from at the dealers! 

21 hours ago, foxy367 said:

She didn't quite get free rein she chose the Triglav wheels, leather, beige interior and petrol blue exterior and the ambient light pack. She still hasn't actually seen one on the road apart from at the dealers! 

I would have chosen all of those too.   :blink:

Including the rough road package.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Mine arrived in UK port last Monday and I've just been told it has been prepared for transport, so due at dealer tomorrow or Thursday. So that matches the 8-10 days quoted above. Cutting it nice and fine as the MOT on my trade-in is due Friday... dealer has set aside prep time in the workshop to have it all ready!

Edit - It's a SE L 5-seat, 150ps DSG from (very limited!) stock. Only option on it was the spare wheel, which the dealer is intrigued by as that model doesn't have a spare wheel as an option according to the configurator...

Edited by Anhunedd

I'm guessing the lack of new car deliveries at the moment means the UK ports and transporters are unusually quiet, good news for those who's cars are making it over the North Sea though.