Yeti, front wheel bearings.

AlexYeti

Hi,

our drivers side bearing is making quite a racket and needs replacing. As I understand the bearing comes as part of a whole hub assembly. But when I input my reg number into gsf or eurocar parts I get 2 options. A 3 bolt and 4 bolt version.

The Yeti is a 61 plate 1.2tsi, does anyone know what is likely to be fitted?

Also can anyone explain the huge price differences from £35 at some admittedly shady looking websites to £150 at gsf etc?! Even for the same branded hub assembly!

Thanks,

Alex

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2017 at 23:55, AlexYeti said:

Hi,

our drivers side bearing is making quite a racket and needs replacing. As I understand the bearing comes as part of a whole hub assembly. But when I input my reg number into gsf or eurocar parts I get 2 options. A 3 bolt and 4 bolt version.

The Yeti is a 61 plate 1.2tsi, does anyone know what is likely to be fitted?

Also can anyone explain the huge price differences from £35 at some admittedly shady looking websites to £150 at gsf etc?! Even for the same branded hub assembly!

Thanks,

Alex

Depends on what front brakes are fitted.

Check the build code sticker near the spare tyre...

1ZA, 1ZE, 1LJ have 4 holes

1ZF has 3 holes

Recommend the oem one.