New Citigo tomorrow!

Jonny118118

26 minutes ago, Jonny118118 said:

Ah yeah I wanted those at first, and nearly did when we viewed a Citigo at Evans halshaw. However they messed us about luckily so we didn’t buy it. I’m great full for that as I realised after they’re not someone we should use to buy cars from!!

But they'll deliver the car you choose free to your nearest branch won't they? 

I must admit, whenever I see the pictures of their stock it makes me wonder how they sell anything as quite often it's dirty and/or badly prepared. 

11 hours ago, SummersetBoy said:

But they'll deliver the car you choose free to your nearest branch won't they? 

I must admit, whenever I see the pictures of their stock it makes me wonder how they sell anything as quite often it's dirty and/or badly prepared. 

They will yeah, and that’s what we did, moved one from Newcastle to Bridlington but i later found out on social media that they don’t look after the cars very well, like you said the condition of the vehicles is poor.

We got our yeti black line from them brought up from Leicester and the car was mint with 3k on it we went to the main Nissan dealer of Evans halshaw for it and they were no problem,good price for the miss,s beetle sport but I know what you mean as they have a partex garage nearby and it looks like a car boot sale and the cars are poor.

6 hours ago, Gregoryd said:

We got our yeti black line from them brought up from Leicester and the car was mint with 3k on it we went to the main Nissan dealer of Evans halshaw for it and they were no problem,good price for the miss,s beetle sport but I know what you mean as they have a partex garage nearby and it looks like a car boot sale and the cars are poor.

Yeah, the Citigo we viewed had a scrape mark on its door, asked them if they’d sort it and they just offered to t cut it. Wasn’t impressed. 

Heads up, anyone looking for an SE Citigo, my old one is for sale on autotrader as I left it with them. Im sure they’ll deliver as mine came from them and they’re 290 miles away from me. 

They must like the trims, because they kept them on haha!!

9787E577-5190-4FF1-B294-943847B4DB20.png

So was on the way A64 in the citigo for the first time, and the TPMS kicks in. Pulled up in the layby and checked for a pump but Skoda dont chuck one in with the car? (I usually carry one anyway but on this journey id forgot to put it in). Visually the tyres looked fine but i wanted to check. So asked the driver behind and luckily he had one... just had to be extra careful with lorries, cars etc flying past at 70mph. All tyres seemed fine so im assuming its because it was its first full load of passengers which must have upset the pessures slightly.  I'll check them properly at home with my own equipment!! 

7 hours ago, Jonny118118 said:

So was on the way A64 in the citigo for the first time, and the TPMS kicks in. Pulled up in the layby and checked for a pump but Skoda dont chuck one in with the car? (I usually carry one anyway but on this journey id forgot to put it in). Visually the tyres looked fine but i wanted to check. So asked the driver behind and luckily he had one... just had to be extra careful with lorries, cars etc flying past at 70mph. All tyres seemed fine so im assuming its because it was its first full load of passengers which must have upset the pessures slightly.  I'll check them properly at home with my own equipment!! 

Mine came on a few weeks ago. Checked all tyres and one was perhaps 2-3 PSI down on normal. Pumped it up and no bother since. Must be quite sensitive to changes.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Miller73 said:

Mine came on a few weeks ago. Checked all tyres and one was perhaps 2-3 PSI down on normal. Pumped it up and no bother since. Must be quite sensitive to changes.

Yeah it must be, checked them at home and the back ones were down to 26.5PSI, so I put them back upto 30PSI and reset the sensor. Fronts were fine. 

• 2 weeks later...