VRS245 Cornering front foglights

Hi Gents

I've just had my VRS245 at the dealers today for a couple of little issues to be sorted out and they have tried to enable the cornering front foglights for me.

However they couldn't find the line of code to enable this function.

So my question is, has anybody successfully done this to a MK3 FL VRS?

Cheers in advance

29 minutes ago, vfrguy said:

Hi Gents

I've just had my VRS245 at the dealers today for a couple of little issues to be sorted out and they have tried to enable the cornering front foglights for me.

Cheers in advance

Don't think anyone has worked on these as yet, my adaptations map has been posted trying to get HBA enabled but, the adaptations are significantly different & therefore, difficult

Mine is just the poor mans 245 version (245 wasn't an option when I bought mine :-( ) but mine has cornering fogs. I'm not a VCDS user/owner, so I don't know if this is any help, but if anyone wants to take a copy of the codings of mine with VCDS then they are welcome to PM me and meet up.  

On 19/10/2017 at 19:24, vfrguy said:

Hi Gents

Cheers in advance

Aren't they LED?

If so, will they just switch on/off rather than fading in/out?

Hi Again

When I was at the dealers, they kindly showed me the list of what was available, now I am very new to this, but I do have an engineering background (well its the foreground as well,  because that's my day/night job) and all we could see were things the car already had.

The Tech' seemed clued up, but possibly he wasn't looking the the right place? Not sure myself.

To answer pistObrOke, yes they are LED, but they don't come on at all when cornering/turning.

Do you think VAG have tried to make it harder to add/delete features with the FL models? Has anybody coded any additional feature to a FL model?

Thanks for the information so far

• 7 months later...

HI again

Just giving my old post a bump, as anybody successfully coded the cornering foglights on a VRS 245?

Thanks in advance

1 minute ago, vfrguy said:

HI again

Just giving my old post a bump, as anybody successfully coded the cornering foglights on a VRS 245?

Thanks in advance

Ive done it on a FL 230, which will be the same. 

Instructions in the link provided. Go to:

-  5E Octavia FL

- Abbiegelicht

- Abbiegelicht aktivierien

Translate EVERYTHING before you proceed. 

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=3AE6945C79E4C9E!17729&app=OneNote&authkey=!AMn8y885S2R-6Xg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Not too sure about doing this myself & I don't really want to invest in the kit to do mods, as I am only interested in enabling my cornering foglights.

So, is there anyone in the Lancaster area who might be able to help me?

Thanks