Monte carlo images/vectors

Hi guys,

Anybody got any images or vectors of the monte carlo logo?

I'm going to design some side and sunstrips for my fabia monte carlo estate and just need a good clear monte carlo image or even better a vector 

Cheers

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the photos but I need if they are out there are vectors or just black and white images of the Monte carlo logo the flag. 

I can't find it anywhere so I might just go with Skoda and then my urbanwrapz on the side stripes ha

Cheers

3 hours ago, Shawry85 said:

Thanks for the photos but I need if they are out there are vectors or just black and white images of the Monte carlo logo the flag. 

I can't find it anywhere so I might just go with Skoda and then my urbanwrapz on the side stripes ha

Cheers

Using something like Illustrator I think its a fairly simple design to replicate

• Like 1

On 07/01/2018 at 14:15, T00mm said:

Using something like Illustrator I think its a fairly simple design to replicate

Yes this is my next point on my to do list ha. Was hoping there's was somebody one step ahead of me on this one because I'm shocked there isn't an image out there for me to use ha. 

On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 06:31, Shawry85 said:

Yes this is my next point on my to do list ha. Was hoping there's was somebody one step ahead of me on this one because I'm shocked there isn't an image out there for me to use ha. 

The flag will be easily found on google as a vector.

4 hours ago, T00mm said:

The flag will be easily found on google as a vector.

Really?! If it was easy I wouldn't of opened this topic. If you can find a vector of it I will post you some free decals of the finished product ha

Just now, Shawry85 said:

Really?! If it was easy I wouldn't of opened this topic. If you can find a vector of it I will post you some free decals of the finished product ha

Just seen the car you have! I'll send out some vrs decals if you can get a vector of the Monte Carlo logo

15 hours ago, Shawry85 said:

When I have some free time between work I'll create the flag part for you.