Interior dressing

Vrsboi

I'm at work at present so can't post pictures but Gtechniq C6 is a great interior dressing, it leaves a non glossy factory fresh look to the interior and non greasy and adds UV protection. 

• Like 1

Have a look at the Angelwax website. 

I use their products when doing a deep clean of the interior just after and just before winter. 

I try and do this routine during the first week of the month, except I use AG Glass Polish instead of Fast Glass.  

https://youtu.be/duLU9LjZh9Y

As above, I use EZ Sleek as per samuir1974 recommendation in the past & absolutely love the stuff, Its not glossy or greasy in anyway, leaves a matte/satin finish (kind of in-between) like OEM finish & it seems to take a long time for any dust to resettle back on to the dash area once Sleek has been applied.

Grab a bottle it's amazing stuff.

https://www.ezcarcare.co.uk/collections/interior-cleaner/products/sleek-satin-interior-dressing-cleaner-250ml?variant=23784228615

I also use Auto Finesse Total.

https://shop.autofinesse.co.uk/interior/total-500ml

Both are fantastic products.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BATVANVRS said:

As above, I use EZ Sleek as per samuir1974 recommendation in the past & absolutely love the stuff, Its not glossy or greasy in anyway, leaves a matte/satin finish (kind of in-between) like OEM finish & it seems to take a long time for any dust to resettle back on to the dash area once Sleek has been applied.

Grab a bottle it's amazing stuff.

https://www.ezcarcare.co.uk/collections/interior-cleaner/products/sleek-satin-interior-dressing-cleaner-250ml?variant=23784228615

I also use Auto Finesse Total.

https://shop.autofinesse.co.uk/interior/total-500ml

Both are fantastic products.

Nice post mate  - as you state, for best results - sometimes worth a good clean and degrease with APC like Total before then applying the dash finish.

• Like 1

Oh - should add.... there is an EZ Sale due to start on 26th October 2017.

They are celebrating their 2nd birthday.... so you may get some good bargains too!

If interested - i recommend the following:-

EZ Slick for Tyres

EZ Sleek - as above

EZ GTR - Glue & Tar

Plenty other decent products there - like Citrus APC, Cherry Bomb shampoo.

• Like 1

Cheers for the heads-up samuir1974 :happy: :thumbup:

Definitely agree about the EZ prodcuts & I will keep my eye out for the 26th :thumbup: Even though I have loads of EZ stuff at the moment from the last big sale they had, I still might treat myself to a few more goody's but maybe not as much :D

My current EZ products are the following which I recommend:

Arctic meltdown snow-foam (very nice foaming & I find it help cleans very well before the shampooing stage)

Supercharged Hyper shampoo wash (Love this shampoo to the max) sudsy & lubricity, don't need to use a lot of product, I've actually cut down my ratio to 1oz-1/4oz, could probably use less if I'm honest but I found this ratio works well for me B) 

GTR (not as strong as some other GTR products but does do the job) so can't complain.

Clarity window & glass cleaner, its safe on window tints too (main reason why I use this) for the inside.

Sleek interior (another fantastic product) Love the OEM finish it delivers.

Gloss Boss detailing spray (great gloss shine & smells lush)

Chrome spray wax (smells lush & I use this as a drying aid)

Reigning Iron fallout (does what it's supposed to do)

I also have Gecko Hydrophobic window & glass cleaner but not used it yet since purchase (April time) :blink: :D but will do at some point.

Will definitely get some other EZ products this time around & maybe a few of my favourites too :rock:

Pic from April when I last purchased EZ stuff that was in a sale.

IMG_0249.JPG

Edited by BATVANVRS
  • Like 1

On 10/24/2017 at 18:25, BATVANVRS said:

Cheers for the heads-up samuir1974 :happy: :thumbup:

Definitely agree about the EZ prodcuts & I will keep my eye out for the 26th :thumbup: Even though I have loads of EZ stuff at the moment from the last big sale they had, I still might treat myself to a few more goody's but maybe not as much :D

My current EZ products are the following which I recommend:

Arctic meltdown snow-foam (very nice foaming & I find it help cleans very well before the shampooing stage)

Supercharged Hyper shampoo wash (Love this shampoo to the max) sudsy & lubricity, don't need to use a lot of product, I've actually cut down my ratio to 1oz-1/4oz, could probably use less if I'm honest but I found this ratio works well for me B) 

GTR (not as strong as some other GTR products but does do the job) so can't complain.

Clarity window & glass cleaner, its safe on window tints too (main reason why I use this) for the inside.

Sleek interior (another fantastic product) Love the OEM finish it delivers.

Gloss Boss detailing spray (great gloss shine & smells lush)

Chrome spray wax (smells lush & I use this as a drying aid)

Reigning Iron fallout (does what it's supposed to do)

I also have Gecko Hydrophobic window & glass cleaner but not used it yet since purchase (April time) :blink: :D but will do at some point.

Will definitely get some other EZ products this time around & maybe a few of my favourites too :rock:

Pic from April when I last purchased EZ stuff that was in a sale.

IMG_0249.JPG

Wow - you have more EZ stuff than me....

Let me know how you get on with Gecko - i was a bit underwhelmed.

Only recent product from EZ i want to try is GHOST - the hybrid Sealant spray.

23 hours ago, samuir1974 said:

Wow - you have more EZ stuff than me....

Let me know how you get on with Gecko - i was a bit underwhelmed.

Only recent product from EZ i want to try is GHOST - the hybrid Sealant spray.

Yep will do :thumbup: I got an email yesterday or the other day about GHOST from EZ so be good to know how good it is! 

I only purchased a few products from EZ this time round

1 litre bottles of:

Supercharged shampoo

Clarity

Sleek

& 2 x 500ml bottles of:

Glaze

Wheel Armour

So didn't go big this time as still have loads & loads of stuff :biggrin:

On 10/22/2017 at 17:57, greenineboss said:

Can anyone recommend a good interior dressing that wont leave any gloss or streaks on the dashboard?

ODK Cabin, end of!!!