SOLD Skoda Sirius 19” Anthracite Alloy Wheels

davidj241

I’m hoping someone will be able to help me on behalf of a friend. He recently ordered a set of 4 19” Anthracite Sirius wheels. Unfortunately after ordering them he was involved in a very serious road accident and it is unlikely he will ever drive again. His car was a total write off especially after the roof had to be cut off to get him out.

The wheels are due for delivery this week and he has asked me if I can sell them as he won’t be needing them. They cost over €1600 ( approx £1500) and any money received would help him.

They will be still in their boxes and I have agreed to check them over and arrange for their disposal on his behalf.

Any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanking you for you assistance - it will mean a great deal to my friend and his family at this time.

D55A4C31-7EBD-4956-9E9A-D59910EDC0C5.jpeg

A7CDDBCB-DF3A-4235-8BFF-751C96C714A3.jpeg

Edited by davidj241
Items no longer available

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 05/11/2017 at 08:16, Greenline3Matt said:

Hi. So sorry to hear about your friend. Can the wheels not be sent back for refund? 

Sorry i’ve Only just seen your message. - No unfortunately we were unable to arrange for their return in time and sadly he passed away so we could not access his computer to get all the information.

i have advertised them on Gumtree and e-bay on behalf of his family - Obviously they  would like as much as possible at this sad time. I have put them up for £950 ovno - which is a really good price but am getting stupid offers of around £400 - £500.

I’m very sorry to hear that you lost your friend. I believe that you will achieve close to your asking price given time. It’s New Year and many people are reeling from the expense of Christmas. If there is no great rush you will most likely sell them in the end for a good price. Have you listed them up for sale on here?

• 1 month later...

Sorry to hear about your friend. You can buy these wheels new from TPS for £193 a wheel but have to wait a couple of months for them to get the wheels for you. That's probably why your getting the offers around £5-600 as that's where they should be priced.

• 1 month later...
On 16/02/2018 at 15:29, SpeedyB79 said:

Sorry to hear about your friend. You can buy these wheels new from TPS for £193 a wheel but have to wait a couple of months for them to get the wheels for you. That's probably why your getting the offers around £5-600 as that's where they should be priced.

I couldn’t find the wheels on TPS website 

can you help me out plz ? 

Hi Prof3ssor,

You have to call them because the wheels are classed as accessories and they are not on their website. When I called my local branch in Liverpool they advised delivery can take up to 2 months. The part number for these ones are "3V0 071 499B HA7" for these ones and "3VO 071 499D 8Z8" are on my car and they are £154.40 a wheel without the VAT. My car is a 2016 Superb SE L Exec.

Edited by SpeedyB79

• 3 weeks later...