Looking for insurance and recovery.

BML

I have a Motor Caravan which was insured via the Camping and Caravanning Club on a policy that gave me full cover plus recovery.  My wife has a Skoda Fabia with close to 100,000 and still going strong and I asked the company that insures my Motor Caravan to insure her car on the same cover.  I was quite surprised to be told that the could insure her but not offer recovery and declined to offer me an answer as to their strange ways.

I have since spent literally hours seeking a policy that will give my wife the level of cover that I have with little success so can any help me with a suggestion.

You might wonder why I want the two things together.  The reason is simple, I don't want to have to wander round the Internet all day.

I think a lot of the car insurance breakdown policies have age/milage limits on them, with a view that the older the car, the more likely the breakdown cover is going to be used so they limit it to save them money.