2 waterpumps and a cambelt in a 2 week period

Well i finally got my vrs back a couple of days ago, after Skoda have had it 12 days over 3 separate visits in a 2 week period...

Its had the waterpump replaced twice a and also a new cambelt was thrown in free of charge and waterpumps under warranty !

I've only had the car 6 weeks and what a eventual 6 weeks its been, at one point i was thinking i had made a mistake by getting rid of my mk2 vrs...

Well lets just hope it behaves itself this time, and i must try to drive around  using both eyes, instead of one, because my other eye is constantly looking at the dreaded temp gauge ! 

Just to throw a quick one in regarding my old vrs...

Its currently up for £2990 after they gave me 900 quid part ex,  that's quite a tidy profit for a 10 year old car that's done 175k and still on original clutch and dpf ! 

Think i will give it a miss...