Where is the fuse panel for Skoda Superb

RayLW

Hello All,

I am trying to find the fuse panel where the fuse for the lighter is. According to the manual, it is suppose to be on the left side of the dash panel.  However, the picture in the manual shows car with left side steering wheel. My car has right side steering wheel.

I have  opened the panel on the left of the dash  but I don’t see any fuse panel.  I was thinking of opening the right side panel next to the steering wheel but there was a Airbag symbol on the panel cover and I wouldn’t want to mess with that.

Can anyone with right side driving Superb know where this fuse panel is actually located?

Thank You.

So it's a mk2.  If it's anything like the mk2 octy it will indeed be in the right side of the dash with the fuse layout reversed.  If the right hand panel has a screwdriver shaped cutout in the bottom of it, then it would be safe to open. 

I don't know why there would be an airbag symbol on the panel as there should not be any airbags there.

Does it have a knee airbag at all?  it could be that as it's pointing that way rather than saying that the airbag is there.   If there was an airbag there it would just say airbag on it with no picture or arrow.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...