Chipmydiesel

Hi, it looks like a single channel, fuel rail connection device.

dtuk are much more sophisticated device that plug into fuel rail, Maf and crankshaft sensors.

often you can find dtuk used devices on eBay, which will bring it into same price range. 

I guessed they were pretty basic. The Race Chips boxes look interesting - more realistic power and torque gains, and engine warranty of up to £4k for 2 years, and the app controller looks easier then pressing buttons on the device...

Hi, I  wasn't clear if you had a ppd or cr engine.

If you have a CR then I found at least a couple of USED dtuk boxes on ebay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/dtuk-CRD2-tuning-box-vw-Volkswagen-Scirocco-170-tdi/182805353296?hash=item2a900c5350:g:i3wAAOSw1aVZ095-

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A3-8P-TDI-Tuning-Box-remap-DTUK-vag/253238582474?hash=item3af6321cca:g:p6wAAOSwldRZ-tzb

Edited by Guest

I had a TDI Tuning twin channel box on my CR140 Superb, gave a noticeable power increase but measured across many '000s of miles there was no noticeable increase in mpg. Not bad considering the power increase. Incidentally I have just taken it off the Superb as I am selling the car, it's all there and working and an easy fit if you are interested! I was going to put it up for sale at the weekend, £100 Inc postage pm me if any interest.

Chris

4 hours ago, ChrisRJ said:

I had a TDI Tuning twin channel box on my CR140 Superb, gave a noticeable power increase but measured across many '000s of miles there was no noticeable increase in mpg. Not bad considering the power increase. Incidentally I have just taken it off the Superb as I am selling the car, it's all there and working and an easy fit if you are interested! I was going to put it up for sale at the weekend, £100 Inc postage pm me if any interest.

Chris

Mines a 184 PS unit though. I'd need to spend around the same again for DTUK to reflash it for my car. There are 3 channel units on the bay for similar amounts tbh, but a bargain if I had the same engine!