1986 Estelle 120LX Brake Hose Query

Zelandeth

Hopefully a quick question...

Looking to buy a new set of brake hoses for my 120LX.  She's still running the original hoses, and there's a bit of perishing now visible.  Brakes are one of those things that it pays not to skimp on...so let's just change them!

Now, if I remember rightly the 120 and 130 had different rear hoses, because the pipe routing was slightly different due to the trailing arm/semi-trailing arm suspension differences between the models.

The 120LX is a slightly odd model which is best described as a 130 but with a 120 engine.  It's got the semi-trailing arm suspension, but does not have the four pot calipers on the front that the only 130s I've worked on so far have had...

So can someone tell me whether I need to be looking for hoses for a 120, 130 or half of one and half of the other so I'll just need to get some made up to order...?

Goodridge do plenty of different sets for the Estelle, so they would be the people to ask. Around £75 a set though. Check out eBay for contact details. 

I would have thought that the 130 ones for the rear and 120 for the front should fit.