Mirror Glass

Just got my 2009 Octavia Vrs. Now the drivers door mirror glass has orange in places so want to replace it. I work in a motor factors and ordered a glass in. I ordered a heated one in which was tinted but my question is, the one I got does not have a blue tint so are the Vrs ones different to a standard car? I have also checked the polo mirror glass 2005-2009 looks the same but no blue tint. 

Thanks in advance. 

13 hours ago, ryan-re said:

VRS ones do have blue tint. That tint makes them twice the price aswell. iirc for a mk2 pre face lift its around £50 for a vrs mirror glass. Without tint (still heated) I found for £15

Got any part numbers or suppliers for these? I'm after some for my pre face lift Elegance. Seen really cheap ones but would rather get something that works!

Good news as I said before I work for a motor factors and I have found mirror glasses for the Octavia Vrs with blue tint. Skoda wanted £51 Inc vat for the glass but a company called Trupart list glasses with blue tint for the Vrs part numbers from them are

MG9441 L/H convex & heated MG9440 R/H Aspherical heated 

With blue tint going to order one in see if it fits my 2009 car. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, dilksie said:

Did you get a price on these?

Update on this. The mirror's listed fit the Face-lift model not the early MK2 cars 

13 hours ago, dilksie said:

Did you get a price on these?

Its hard for me to price for you guys as I buy at trade prices as I work for a motor factors.