Suberb technical schematics

Stefan710

I'm looking for the electronic schematic of the swith in the back door of a Suberb SportsLine

My dealer forgot to include the virtual pedal in my order and this can't be installed afterwards

As engineer I want to engineer it myself.

I have already the radar sensor ready to detect the foot movement.

The car has already the sensing of the key in the neighborhood of the car included

All I still need is to know how the switch in the boot works so I can connect my radar sensor to it

Anyone who can help?

• 2 years later...

Hi all, does anyone have a schematic of the front end of a Fabia Scout MK2 (2010) 1.6 tdi as I need to replace the radiator and some more parts from the front end and am looking for part numbers etc.

Thank you!

15 hours ago, Rsk132 said:

Hi all, does anyone have a schematic of the front end of a Fabia Scout MK2 (2010) 1.6 tdi as I need to replace the radiator and some more parts from the front end and am looking for part numbers etc.

Thank you!

https://7zap.com/en/catalog/cars/Skoda/brand/17/0/Fabia/FAB

• Like 1