Thoughts on new Superskoda front trim

What are your thoughts of this new black magic lower bumper valance add on spoiler from Superskoda? 

I think I like it, it just sticks on to the existing lip. I am not keen on the ones that fit underneath and lower the front of the car as I think I will probably damage them on a curb when parking.

o3rs-frdif-int5.jpg

Edited by AndrewE
  • Like 1

I think with that colour yellow, the honeycomb front grille & the angle the photo was taken, it looks really nice B) but I suppose you could actually do the same thing with a piece of gloss black vehicle wrap & would probably cost a lot less than buying the Superskoda version?

17 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Ain't gonna show up very well on my black 245 now, the honeycombe upper grill is a different story, it'll let loads more cold air into my greedy turbo

It does state on the website not for black cars. haha

4 hours ago, renton said:

I like it to be honest. 

A bonus for me is that it would cover the couple of chips on the edge that my wife did when hitting a low wall !!

Mine also has some slight stone chips on the front lip so thought it would cover them up nicely.

I like the look of the magic black against the white, which is why I changed the chrome trim on the front and plasti dipped my Skoda badge.

I think might wait until they have their next sale, as there is a few items I am after. (Monte Carlo Skoda badges, wheel hub caps, front lip, rear vrs door sill protectors & a gloss black rear bumper protector to replace my stainless steel one currently fitted)

5 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Black badges are the mutts nutts

20170925_111253.jpg

20170921_144138.jpg

I know I saw yours the other week in Portsmouth. I would really like Candy White background with black magic emblems. But Superskoda don't do them.

11 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Sorry Andrew, I've only just put the name to the car/face

Portsmouth was fun, great morning with great people

Thats ok, i changed my username a about a month back so that doesn't help.

Yes it was a great day.

Did Dtuk have anything to say about your results?

10 minutes ago, AndrewE said:

Thats ok, i changed my username a about a month back so that doesn't help.

Yes it was a great day.

Did Dtuk have anything to say about your results?

Yeah, we're currently playing with the boost signal output, a thoughtful software guy had reduced it, FFS

But TBH, to be 13bhp behind a vRS230 with a full Revo stage 1 remap ain't all that bad still love the way in drives & at less than 2k miles I reckon its not fully run in yey

27 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Yeah, we're currently playing with the boost signal output, a thoughtful software guy had reduced it, FFS

But TBH, to be 13bhp behind a vRS230 with a full Revo stage 1 remap ain't all that bad still love the way in drives & at less than 2k miles I reckon its not fully run in yey

At least the petrol cars produced a lot less smoke than some of the dirty diesels! Cough cough.

I've since had the Audi throttle mod added. I wonder if that has made any difference.