DSG Vibration on light throttle

gman88667733

So I've had a few issues with my 1.2L DSG Yeti 2014. So far, both dealers have told me they are normal/to be expected.

The biggie for me now is that when driving at 25mph-40mph the car changes up to 5th/6th/7th and the engine vibrates/labours very audibly. It feels like the car is almost on the verge of stalling in a way.

I've had my mechatronics reset and that didn't make any difference whatsoever.

What could be causing this? I've tried videoing the sound, but it won't pick it up. Also, when the VW/Skoda techs drove it, I couldn't feel or hear the vibration...

It is very annoying and making me want to get rid of the car in favour of a traditional slushbox auto.

(Worth noting the Mecharonics were replaces 7k miles ago and also has had a HT lead cleaned due to corrosion)

Any tips would be great.

Edited by gman88667733

Time to get back and have the fault sorted since the new MCU and Software update seems to not have made the DSG function as it should.

That is what the Warranty is for and the Manufacturer needs to have the DSG properly repaired.

If the the Master Techs at the 2 dealerships think all is well and it is not Skoda UK will have to arrange for a competent repairer.

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/438420-creep-issues 

Factory Trained and Qualified Technician.

Tommy-Image.jpg

Edited by Headinawayoffski
  • Like 1