Discrete Dash Cam

Expatman

Thinking of getting a dash cam for my Yeti. It seems that most dash cams come with a large clunky suction cup and longish neck so that dash cam comes too far down the windscreen. Anyone found a neat fix to keep the dash cam high on the screen behind/beside the interior mirror. Nextbase 512G has good reviews but still has a big sucker!

I have a BlackVue DR380G-HD in mine, which uses an adhesive pad to attach the carrier to the windscreen. 

The entire DashCam sits behind the rear view mirror and cannot be seen from the driver's seat. 

My particular model has been obsolete for some years, but later models appear to be of similar size.

Have a look on the BlackVue website:

https://www.blackvue.co.uk/

3 minutes ago, Robjon said:

I have a BlackVue DR380G-HD in mine, which uses an adhesive pad to attach the carrier to the windscreen. 

The entire DashCam sits behind the rear view mirror and cannot be seen from the driver's seat. 

My particular model has been obsolete for some years, but later models appear to be of similar size.

Have a look on the BlackVue website:

https://www.blackvue.co.uk/

I use the Blackvue 650s-2Ch  Front and rear cameras, nice piece of kit, WiFi enabled and when in Parking mode a proximity sensor wakes it up, 

Edited by Auric Goldfinger

• 2 weeks later...