Juniorvrs92

Had the car 3 years now and still enjoy every minute got the car on 63k and one owner fsh from new the car has now done about 86k firstly the car was mapped but then the standard clutch started slipping so was upgraded with a CG motorsport dual friction clutch and new dmf so with having a clutch capable of handling more power the fabia got a new pd150 turbo Darkside fmic kit, egr delete, pd160 intake pipe and milltek decat and another map which seen figures just over 200bhp but unfortunately that turbo didn't live for very long as basically the mapper had rammed too much boost through it so after a lot of thinking between a hybrid or a gtb2260 I finally bit the bullet and shelled out for a 2260 kit. So whilst fitting the 2260 it had a Darkside custom inlet manifold and custom intake pipe kit along with new braided oil feed a full service and timing belt kit and water pump aswell the remaining parts to complete the full milltek exhaust system after having it mapped and on the dyno figures were just over 270bhp a year on the car is still going strong and plans for more power next year maybe a 2.0 bottom end, meth, injectors, cam, lsd diff and a ported head with bigger valves but currently it's having the styling attended to recently managed to get hold of a pair of se front leather seats unfortunately not managed to find the rears yet so shoe horned a set of m4 gti recaro leathers in the back whilst on the interior I've started changing the back lighting for the switches etc fiddly job let me tell you  Turning my attention to wheels and suspension a full set of shocks and springs came up cheap on Facebook all brand new with lowering springs 30mm all round including new bump stops top mounts etc and a refurbished set of 17" spiders in gunmetal grey Whilst the wheels were off the car was treated to a 312mm brake upgrade aswell as the brakes being upgraded including handbrake cables and return springs 

hope people enjoyed reading so far hopefully more updates and power to come 

IMG_2268.JPG

IMG_2269.JPG

IMG_2271.PNG

IMG_2279.JPG

IMG_2284.JPG

IMG_2303.JPG