Offline NAV files for Pumpkin 2GB Android Headunit

Does anyone know where to download the offline Navigation files for the Pumpkin 2GB double din headunit 

lollipop ops system. I have tried support and various websites but no definitive link found.

Ever since i changed from android phone to Works Apple i can't tether my 4G either with usb

or Wifi hotspot. Not sure why it wont work. So im desperat for the offline SD card method to work.

Regards

Scribbler

Edited by Scribbler

That would be awesome, can you then use a file transfer program like 'we transfer' or dropbox etc to send them to me?

Are you on Android Lolipop Pumpkin 2Gb as well?

Yes i already have Waze but i can't work out how to get it to run in offline mode. If i could get

my works Iphone SE to tether 4G it wouldn't be a problem because i have no data limit. But all

i can get are bluetooth contacts it wont find the wifi hotspot.

17 minutes ago, T2000 said:

I take it you have GPS though, I thought Waze just ran off GPS

Yes got good GPS signal but i think Waze needs Internet when you search for Postcode and to load the maps traffic etc.

There probably is a way to make it download maps while its on my wifi but i can't work it out there apears no buttons on the

screen just a search magnifying glass symbol

As far as I can tell waze has no offline mode.  Google Maps has an offline mode.  Just need to update the downloaded area every 30 days which is either a problem or not depending on your usage.  Wont have traffic data though.  dont think any mapping system on android has traffic updates offline?

I have an android unit sitting in the garage waiting to be installed this afternoon.  I plan to use google maps so will let you know how the offline mode pans out.

Edit: turns out my extension cable for the multi plug is too short. While I wait for the bits to arrive to make it longer I'll find an arial (sp?) Extension as well. It'll have to wait another week. Sorry if I'm of no help so far.