SE Sport, Keep it going

Approaching the year mark with my one

Occurs to me that it is quite a nice spec. OK the SE Sport was a run out version of the pre FL but then again so was the SE Technology and Skoda have opted to keep it going into the FL. An SE Sport version of the FL could be quite nice. Perhaps it will  make a reappearance in the leadup to Octavia 4 introduction.

Mine is also aproaching 1 years old and 20,000 miles, apart from the cruise control issue I had a few days ago it has been faultless. Worked hard lately pulling trailer and this caravan.

20171118_163509.jpg

Edited by POWYSWALES
Picture
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, POWYSWALES said:

Mine is also aproaching 1 years old and 20,000 miles, apart from the cruise control issue I had a few days ago it has been faultless. Worked hard lately pulling trailer and this caravan.

20171118_163509.jpg

Racking up a decent mileage there. 

3 hours ago, Octy0GG said:

Approaching the year mark with my one

Occurs to me that it is quite a nice spec. OK the SE Sport was a run out version of the pre FL but then again so was the SE Technology and Skoda have opted to keep it going into the FL. An SE Sport version of the FL could be quite nice. Perhaps it will  make a reappearance in the leadup to Octavia 4 introduction.

I agree with you. Love my se sport easily the best car I have owned. Been faultless unlike my last car which I seemed to back forward to garage with some fault.  Only done 5k so far. I will have had a year next month