2007 Mk2 Fabia 1.9 TDi Remap issue

Matt.

Hi all,

Had my new (new to me) daily driver for a few weeks now and fancy giving it a bit of extra shove. Was going to upload a Blacksmoke file to it as it's cheap and I have used their maps on various other PD's and have all been fine. However, when I try to read my ecu with me Galletto 1260 lead I get 'error send wake' message appear.  Does anyone know if, like a mk4 Golf TDi you need to remove any fuses to turn off the dash?

If there are any better remaps available for my car of a similar price (not interested in paying £250-300 as that would defeat the object of this car) that are local(ish) to Lincoln then I am all ears.

Thanks in advance.

Matt.

On 11/20/2017 at 16:38, Matt. said:

Hi all,

Had my new (new to me) daily driver for a few weeks now and fancy giving it a bit of extra shove. Was going to upload a Blacksmoke file to it as it's cheap and I have used their maps on various other PD's and have all been fine. However, when I try to read my ecu with me Galletto 1260 lead I get 'error send wake' message appear.  Does anyone know if, like a mk4 Golf TDi you need to remove any fuses to turn off the dash?

If there are any better remaps available for my car of a similar price (not interested in paying £250-300 as that would defeat the object of this car) that are local(ish) to Lincoln then I am all ears.

Thanks in advance.

Matt.

I think you need to remove the fuse. There used to be a forum member that would remap edc15 based cars - you might try a search.

A used 2/3 channel digital tuning box might be a good cost effective alternative - I think roverron used to sell a pd device - obviously there are others.

I'm kinda thinking it might be a good idea to fit the mk1 vrs turbo gt1749v I think? Along with the injectors and then a remap. Just unsure whether the turbo is plug and play with the pd105 pipework