In your opinion what are the best looking registration plates

On 11/20/2017 at 21:07, negaultra7 said:

Hi i like these, are they road legal? where did you get them made?

cheers

HI, Fully legal, all the required info is on there just very small :biggrin:

Got them from these guys: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/METAL-HYDRAULICALLY-PRESSED-EMBOSSED-CAR-NUMBER-PLATES-REG-PLATE-NO-GB-LOGO/321763447970?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Great service and great quality too.

• Thanks 1

On 20/11/2017 at 23:34, JohnnyType2 said:

All this talk about bog standard, no spaces, plain.... etc? for a moment i thought id stumbled on the Volvo forum... 

character0032.gifcharacter0032.gifcharacter0032.gifcharacter0032.gifcharacter0032.gifcharacter0032.gifcharacter0032.gifcharacter0032.gif

Im usually going too hard for anyone to see the plates anyway....;)

Yes fam

Mine is my wifes initials followed by the year we met and then my 3 initials :sick: standard font on pressed metal plates. 

I had some monkey from Kwik Fit try and tell me they were illegal as they "looked German" (I've got the Skoda Motorsport number plate surround) and the W doesn't look like a W.

He got told to FO. :biggrin:

On 21/11/2017 at 00:05, NikEd said:

I've recently put raised gel plates on mine, the rear being slightly shorter than standard... I think they look better than bog standard and are 100% legal so no issues there

38371698021_bf570f22d0_k.jpg

On 21/11/2017 at 00:05, NikEd said:

I've recently put raised gel plates on mine, the rear being slightly shorter than standard... I think they look better than bog standard and are 100% legal so no issues there

38371698021_bf570f22d0_k.jpg

Where or how did you get the black VRS letters? I got the Skoda and Octavia in black but can't find VRS. Cheers 

4 hours ago, Ant-Vrs said:

I've got a standard size static plate on the front which peels off for shows and US import size plate on the rear  

Screenshot_20171126-090111.jpg

Class plate pal i like it. B).  i love the splitter too. are you on lower springs? have you got more images? edit just notice your build log... v nice indeed!

I just hope you didn't spend a "fortune" on it :D

Edited by JohnnyType2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, scottyc said:

Standard for me with blue GB Euro. I think we've got the nicest looking standard reg plates, nice and simple and easy to read. Makes me cringe seeing nice cars with weird fonts or bad spacing. 

.... cant believe you would go to the trouble of creating a shill account so you can troll me you sad sad man. this account is on ignore as well stevo. try harder. :dull:

• Haha 1

• Administrators
16 hours ago, JohnnyType2 said:

.... cant believe you would go to the trouble of creating a shill account so you can troll me you sad sad man. this account is on ignore as well stevo. try harder. :dull:

In our research, he didn't. Turn paranoia down from 11 to 9 please.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, john999boy said:

Please do - but only if he acts more grown up than the son that'll be asking him.

You wouldn't like my dad when he's angry.

well, he's  77 and moans a hell of a lots less than some of the victor Meldrew's on here. 

Can we get back on topic about plates please? less of the snowflake please