LED Headlight Questions

Hi folks, 

I've a new 230 vrs on order (wanted a 245 but production stopped). I have a 64 plate vRS which has those steering headlights.

I have 2 questions about the new lights:

1. Do they still 'steer'?
  2. Is there an option for left hand/right drive, meaning can the lights be set for driving in Europe? On my current car there is an option to set to left/right driving.

Many thanks in advance.

Rich

Have ordered new Octavia with Sportline upgrade (Ireland only option??) which features, as part of the pack, “LED headlights with dynamic angle control” which sounds like they bend the beam much like the Xenons in my current 2011Octavia.  Will have to sit until I get the car in Jan before I can confirm though. 

I know that Skoda offer different specs for Ireland than available in UK but I doubt the underlying technology spec is different - I.e. static for UK but dynamic for Ire.....

Mind you, was looking to have Front Assist included in my build but not showing on Configurator.  dealer was informed by Skoda (Head Office) that it’s not available due to Irish legislation despite being available for the Citigo and Fabia models in their configurators. And website section for “Assist” features lists it in conjunction with Lane Assist, BS detection etc.  Mad!!