Little help required with Corning fogs and also AFS error

Oli1983uk

I have just bought a 2014 VRS, a friend gave me a OBD Eleven bluetooth module to try out and I activated the cornering fogs on it but only 1 blub in each side of the fogs light up when turning and now I get the AFS error on the dash board.

I would like to try and get this sorted by either reverting back to normal or having it would correctly with out the AFS warning showing, anyone have a bit more knowledge with the OBD eleven app or anyone willing to help a Newbie out?

Think this will be my first and last venture into the coding stuff.

Thanks all

One option could be to visit someone with a VCDS cable, it will be an easy problem to sort out.

The reason only 1 light is working each side is that OBD11 has made the changes as if it was a non-vRS model.

The AFS error probably just needs a basic setting doing although OBD11 shouldn't have changed the  settings in the first place. Basic settings are required after even minor changes to the AFS settings (like disabling city mode)

• Like 1

I’ve never used the apps on OBDeleven and would recommend nobody else does either. Spend a bit of time learning what to do yourself using the VCDS guides on here. It’s not difficult. Then you know what’s being changed. With the apps, you’ve no idea what settings are being altered until after the fact and you have issues.