Back in a Skoda, Simply Superb!!

Thanks.

Just ordered some front and rear mudflaps

I am looking at getting the front wrapped in clear vinyl as will be doing a lot of motorway miles.

Its got a lot of spec as standard but has got a few added extras

Has got:

Adaptive suspension

Lane departure

Removable tow bar

Heated front seats

Edited by TomR88

• 3 weeks later...

*Update*

After 3 weeks of ownership and some 1500miles later all I can say is it is a fantastic car in every aspect. The colour is really growing on me and even on my travels I still haven't seen any this colour.

FInally got mudflaps fitted and really finish the car off. Got my trailer test tomorrow so all ready to go.

20171209_134543_resized_zpse8f0xg9c.jpg

20171209_134614_resized_zpshqnpwam3.jpg

20171209_134538_resized_zpsfuk0hx9h.jpg

20171209_134614_resized_zpshqnpwam3.jpg

Great car, I recentlly also returned to a Skoda officially, I had a Superb MK 2 estate . Great car but I had a smash in it and it never seemed quite the same in it.

Then went to a Mazda 6 estate (not very good at all), Audi A6 Black (Nice Car but after loads going wrong towards the end of the finance I decided to hand back), Skoda Kodiaq for the wife on lease (great car) now I'm back on the Skoda Superb L&K 280.

As you say great all round car and in some ways the perfect car for everyday life.

Business grey is a very nice colour, hope you get many years out of it.

The mudflaps do a great job, especially on farm tracks that i will be using a lot.

Dont look much but surprising what a good job they do. And only took 10 mins to fit.

Just ordered a protector for boot lip when loading/unloading and some roof bars. Oh and a skoda thermos mug!!