Panoramic Sunroof Shades

GregAC

I own a Fabia Estate Monte Carlo (bought 2016) which has a panoramic sunroof.  I swear the front shade was coupled to the back shade such that when you pulled one the other moved with it (meaning you could fully close the shades by simply moving the front one, very useful whilst driving).  However at some point it stopped doing this.

I just had it in for its first service and asked if they could take a look at this.  Seems they had no idea what I was talking about so have failed to do anything

Am I going mad?  I'm half wondering if the back shade ever moved with the front shade now.  Can anyone who has a panoramic sunroof on their Fabia confirm?

On 23 November 2017 at 08:29, GregAC said:

Looks like I'm going mad then!

Thanks for the replies.

Yep, you have convinced yourself that they were linked and now believe it to be truth. Happens to humans all the time. They are separate and that is as they should be...full control over opening/closing.