Noisy after revving up when in neutral

Thirl90

Hi I have a Monte carlo tech estate tsi its on a 63 plate and has around 30k on the clock I'm having a issue we're if it's in neutral and is revved up to say 3k rpm then you take foot off throttle the engine speed slows but as this happens there's a rattly noise that I would describe as a worn bearing type noise. Is this a common fault on tsi engines or nothing to worry about its quite an unhealthy noise and ain't noticed it before. Thanks in advance 

Hi Tom thanks for the reply it was in for a major service yesterday I was thinking once oil etc changed it might make the noise reduce but it's just the same it's almost like it's a noise from the turbo on spooling down I'll try get a video later today as the wife has the car at work at the moment nd best described as like a worn bearing on spooling down? 

50 minutes ago, vrsTom said:

Could be something minor like a rattle from an exhaust heat shield.

Hard to say just from your description. Can you upload a video? Or do you have a tame local mechanic?

This ain't my car but found this video and it's the same noise I'm getting it's the rattle at the end of the rev and the harder it's revved the louder the rattle