Small, solid and nice looking phone holder

Lutz

Does the bottom of the phone hit the dashboard on bad roads? Have you had the phone drop off the holder?

Currently I have a phone holder like this:

interioroverviewsmall.thumb.jpg.d11dd4104b539856113c03b04b223ac7.jpg

I've considered one of those magnetic ones, but the back of my phone is curved, so sticking a flat metal plate to it might be a challenge. It is also a big and heavy phone, which a magnet might have trouble holding onto. Had to put a self adhering piece of foam on the lower part of the phone holder to prevent it from scuffing the dashboard trim piece. Added strips of electrical tape to the loose plastic bits of the phone holder to prevent them from rattling.

This phone holder has quite strong magnet and this set also includes different size of metal plates to stick to the phone. I haven`t had any problems with phone dropping off from the holder.

Bottom of the phone is not hitting the dashboard on bad roads and there is no clattering sound. In addition to that you can easily rotate your phone in 360 degrees. 

Very convenient and well spent money.

Hi I've bought two similar holders for my Octavia, one for myself and one for my wife when she's in the passenger seat to save her rummaging in her hand bag, and I've had no issues at all with either of them and they're a lot less obtrusive than the large phone holders that clamp onto the phone.

Thanks for the recommendation, I've just ordered two, but in all-black instead of silver.

Was hoping they'd be on eBay for a UK faster delivery, they're on there but are over £7.00 each.

$2.99 USD = £2.23 GBP inc. delivery, not sure if there will a charge for using my card for an overseas transaction though (coming from China).

magnetic holders are good, some come also with a larger plate that you can fit in the phone case. This way you don't need to glue it on the back of the phone.

Trust me, i did and it was a pain to remove. Phone never fell off, but after some bumps in the road, it rotated almost 90 deg. :)

I have one of these in our Superb, excellent quality and price. Only tried it with iPhone 4, 5 and 6, nothing larger. Stays put and no clashes with the dash on rough roads.

https://www.spigen.com/products/magnetic-air-vent-mount?variant=6509230401

Matt

No extra power needed to remove phone from this holder. Magnetic holder remains in his position when removing phone, as holder is mounted tightly to vent flap. You can take your phone away with one hand.