Fabia VRS mk1 FMIC options for factory xenons

Hi

Im looking to fit a FMIC to my Fabia VRS mk1, but I also want to keep the factory fit xenon headlight washer pipework in place also.

What are my options?

I know the Forge intercooler kit was designed for a car with xenons and minimal cutting and chopping of the car.

I was told yesterday that the Seat Sport ibiza which had xenons had bespoke pipework to accomodate the washer system on that car?  If so would this fit the fabia?

unless anyone else can help with advice?

I was offered a Forge kit, but Im a bit hesitant, as I know theres better coolers out there.  I DO want to keep my xenons washer jets though.

thanks in advance

Dean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the Ibiza Cupra which had the factory fitted FMIC, you couldn't specify headlamp washers/xenons.

With the Ibiza FR you could add headlamps washers/xenons (factory fitted option) but this doesn't have a FMIC.

As mentioned above, Forge is the only kit that advertises clearing the headlamp washer assembly.