Range consumption without maxidot

I do not have Maxidot but I have a rocker switch on the end of my wiper stalk that enables me to alter what is displayed on the screen between the dials.

Perhaps yours is a base model that does not have that functionality.

You don't have to have a maxidot display to access the trip functions.

What trim level is your car?

The really basic classic model had no trip computer whatsoever. With this the only option is swapping over the instrument cluster, wiper stalks and probably one of the modules of the car. This may be the case with the base 'S' trim on the facelift Octavia too.

The Ambiente, elegance and vRS all had as standard the 1/2 height green backlit trip computer. 

This looks very similar to the instrument cluster on the classic but the trip options can be cycled round with the rocker switch on the end of the wiper stalk. 

11 minutes ago, softscoop said:

You don't have to have a maxidot display to access the trip functions.

What trim level is your car?

The really basic classic model had no trip computer whatsoever. With this the only option is swapping over the instrument cluster, wiper stalks and probably one of the modules of the car. This may be the case with the base 'S' trim on the facelift Octavia too.

The Ambiente, elegance and vRS all had as standard the 1/2 height green backlit trip computer. 

This looks very similar to the instrument cluster on the classic but the trip options can be cycled round with the rocker switch on the end of the wiper stalk. 

Is the classic one just wiping and the other one with sides lights and high beam. And my question is, if is possible to show on the screen the range without trim or maxidot