Superb Xenon Issue

Had my first autolevel fail this week. The only difference this week is that I'm on vacation and the temps dropped to -20 Celsius. 

I believe it happens because of the huge voltage drop when engine starts.

My car normally does 100 - 155 miles a day keeping the battery fully loaded. This week it has done 5-15 miles a day and heater has been used which probably has drained the battery.

Anyone knows what Amperage our batteries is? 

Mine's an October 2017 built car, and has also been having the auto-levelling  issues over the last couple of weeks. At the weekend it decided to correctly level the near--side headlight, but the drivers-side stayed pointing down!

Got it booked in for a couple of weeks time to be looked at.

I'd expect the current service campaign update to fix this. I've never had the problem, but following the software update it's very obvious (to me at least) that the alignment check/process is now implemented after a brief delay to allow for heavy load / engine firing etc.