Long Shot, But Anyway.... Anyone use Deezer via Bluetooth having problems?

Hi there,

New Spaceback owner (well, it's a few weeks now) and cannot get any sense from Deezer tech support so thought I'd try here.

17 plate Rapid Spaceback with the Amundsen stereo. Trying to use Deezer to play my tunes, but it mutes itself after every song. I can press the steering wheel control to unmute it and it works fine, until the next song, where it mutes itself again. The song shows as continuing to play on both the stereo and the phone. Phone is an Android 7 phone.

Spotify and Google Music work just fine.

Deezer claim my head unit is not compatible with Deezer and are refusing to look into it further at this point. I fail to see how a bluetooth connection should be incompatible but there you go.

Anyone else with the same issue? Is it my car, my phone or Deezer?

Ta!

Steve

Can’t comment on the my17 Amundsen, but no issues at all with Deezer and the my14 Amundsen + Bluetooth setup (and no issues with Amazon Music either).