Stereo wiring

Bepe

Hi guys, I have fitted a eonon stereo from my b5.5 wagon, everything was fine in that but when fitting it to the skoda I’m unsure how to wire the MFSW up for it to work? Has anyone any info or diagrams on how to wire this so it is to work.

This is the stereo I have that’s fitted

thanks

6F8FCCAB-68C7-4F5B-90C1-6C78065A4EA6.jpeg

Steering wheel control wiring depends on what car stereo your superb had originally.

If it was a single-din Symphony unit, there will be 2 wires in the mini iso plug (the 3rd one, which is split into 3 parts itself). These wires are of the canbus variety.I got this to work using a universal unit from connects2 (Ebay - Ignore the volvo bit) and a blank female mini-iso plug (Ebay).

If you had a double din, or other brand of unit factory-fitted, steering wheel controls may come over different wires