Faulty! "Starter System Faulty. Workshop!"

A few days ago when I started the car (1.4TSi DSG 63 plate with 30K miles) I got an error stating "Starter System Faulty. Workshop!". The car drove absolutely fine and the next morning when started it again I got the same error. Turning the car off and then starting it again, the error has gone away and the car drives fine. It was serviced only last week and in the 8 months of ownership I've not seen this before (in fact the car has been trouble free which I would expect for a 3 year old car with 22K miles on the clock).

Any ideas please? Anyone else seen this? I tried Google to no avail, certainly nothing specific to my Octy III.

I've purchased a cheap OBD Scanner tool which I'll try later today and see if there's anything exciting to see but the warning has gone completely from the dash. I enclose a couple of happy snaps of the error.

20171225_182327.jpg

20171225_182316.jpg