Briskoda Bash 2018

Chris

• Administrators

I'm sorry to say nothing from me. I've been mad busy and sat here with a 9hour day behind me and still working., although not on briskoda atm. I've also been selfish ( sortof) in pursuing more climbing in spare time than briskoda stuff... 

There are local meets, there is a lakes camping trip soon, I need to check the dates myself.

I've got a pencil in the book to do a 'briskoda' north coast 500, I did most of it in May in the citigo ;) So it's very accessible for all models, I was climbing up there.

The local stuff is the place to head, with a big bash I didn't realise this this year how much time I did spend on them. 

If nothing appears shortly I'll think about something for autumn. It will be a low cognitive affair, with more emphasis on meet than activity. 

I'm happy to fund it, just as I said earlier, I can't dedicate much time to planning it. The choice is ours, or we can roll it over to 2019 and do something like Blyton again ;)  Plenty of scope/budget, just no time this year.

• Like 1

After a good number of years on this planet.

For years being a loyal Peugeot  Citroen customer. After a very bad experience with Citreon I felt I had had enough of the poor treatment.

I never thought I would buy a Skoda

So this is my first Skoda.

I bought a black 2.00 Karoq Edition 4x4 diesel.

I can only say I am one very very happy customer in finding what I feel a truly honest and reliable car dealership giving advice and selling a quality product.

The Dealership:

Progress Northampton

The Sales Representative:

Andy White

The Car:

A black 2.00 Karoq Edition 4x4 diesel.

I was also delighted to find out the Skoda owners that I have come into contact with a great bunch

SKODA ARE MAKING THIER CUSTOMERS GREAT AGAIN

20 hours ago, ColinD said:

I'm sorry to say nothing from me. I've been mad busy and sat here with a 9hour day behind me and still working., although not on briskoda atm. I've also been selfish ( sortof) in pursuing more climbing in spare time than briskoda stuff... 

There are local meets, there is a lakes camping trip soon, I need to check the dates myself.

I've got a pencil in the book to do a 'briskoda' north coast 500, I did most of it in May in the citigo ;) So it's very accessible for all models, I was climbing up there.

The local stuff is the place to head, with a big bash I didn't realise this this year how much time I did spend on them. 

If nothing appears shortly I'll think about something for autumn. It will be a low cognitive affair, with more emphasis on meet than activity. 

I'm happy to fund it, just as I said earlier, I can't dedicate much time to planning it. The choice is ours, or we can roll it over to 2019 and do something like Blyton again ;)  Plenty of scope/budget, just no time this year.

@ColinD  something I have been thinking of doing Is the NC500.

Davy

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chris unpinned and locked this topic