MY18 L&K - Some radio station logos missing.

I didn't think that missing radio station logos would still be a problem but I can't seem to get them all working. It's mostly the non BBC stations that don't store them automatically but even downloading the online logos from here (after putting in the VIN number) doesn't really help. In fact there seems to be some major players such as Capital still omitted from that list.

There's a section in the Columbus menu to specify where the logos are stored but that just seems to show the folder and not individual files. Maybe it should just be the folder but removing/re-storing the stations still doesn't grab the logo!

Has anyone else had this problem and successfully resolved it?

I downloaded and unzipped the GBR_20171123 zip file which appears to be newer than the one you linked to but 'storing' the radio location doesn't seem to pick up the new logos from the plugged in USB stick. :sadsmile:

Edit: I'd not see the video tutorials before so will try again in a short while. :thumbup:

Edited by john999boy

Okay, it looks like I wasn't quite doing it right so now I know the process I'm still amazed that a brand new car should have this problem! My SEAT which doesn't have the premium sound system copes with all the correct logos automatically. 

The only thing now is where to get the missing mainstream logos or do I have to make them myself? 

9 hours ago, john999boy said:

do I have to make them myself? 

yes, by self!

and this isn't most expensive and complicated thing

https://www.drive2.ru/users/martinib/#blog

https://www.drive2.ru/r/skoda/480808189562978872/logbook/

as next are coming non rattling suspension and full size brake discs
already spent:

2016 - €3697

2017 - €3850

+ laase

2016 - €5831