Juddering and cutting out

sounds like fuel supply, but without seeing it ( can you make a video ?) seeing it first hand , no codes-  it's just shots in the dark. what did you have it scanned with ?

Dodgy/clogged fuel filter or fitting.

fuel pressure regulator

injectors

lift pump in the tank and the tandem pump which acts as a fuel pump and vacuum pump ( I would expect stalling with these)

have you checked all your vac pipes for leaks?

also could be mass air meter and the speed sensor

Edited by Gissin

Sounds like what I had with my last Octi (2.0 BKD)

Starts from cold, runs okay until warm. Then splutters under load and cuts out when you slow down. Then it's very hard to start again.

I replaced :

- Injector loom

- Injectors

- Fuel filter

- Fuel pick up pump

- Fuel pump relay

- Tandem pump

- MAF sensor

- Fuel and other temp senors

Couldn't get to replace the speed or crank sensor, Never found what the issue was. But knowing my luck it could of been one of those last two sensors!

Towed it to a garage who had a look, couldn't test drive it as no MOT, Went to give it one and failed it. So after that I gave up!

Hi thanks, had another look around car turned off again as soon as it turned off  opened up the fuel filter and surprise surprise the filter had no diesel, turned the ignition on diesal does flow to the filter.

Any thoughts fuel pump ?

Did also stumble across diesal on the fuel filter line one line looked to be leaking sorted that out, until further testing