Cd changer activation skoda superb ll

Harry2012

I have swing mp3 radio installed in skoda superb 2009. I am looking forward to install Bluetooth usb adapter. I have tried searching these modules can be installed by just repalcing original 12 pin adapters that comes with the module. The problem is sellers say adpaters connects in place of external cd changer socket at the back of the radio but I have no external cd changer installed. Nor there is any option to switch between aux and 'cd changer' as there are only two options cd and aux. 

Is it possible to activate cd changer option by vcds? 

Please see photos and if someone can also throw some light on what is cdx means on the radio circuit diagram. 

Thanks 

IMG_1820.JPG

IMG_1822.JPG

IMG_1874.JPG

IMG_1887.JPG

short answer is no this cannot be done - older radios  with external cd changers - you used to be able to use this for an external 3rd party input (aux in etc.)

Depending on what you're trying to do

you will need a bluetooth module and associated wiring

or

hard-wire in a USB  socket

Edited by Gissin

49 minutes ago, Gissin said:

short answer is no this cannot be done - older radios  with external cd changers - you used to be able to use this for an external 3rd party input (aux in etc.)

Depending on what you're trying to do

you will need a bluetooth module and associated wiring

or

hard-wire in a USB  socket

This is the module I want to install. If its possible?

http://www.ycarlink.com/pd_10513_Digital-CD-changer-USB-SD-AUX-Bluetooth-interface-for-12pin-VW-Audi-Skoda-Seat-Quadlock.htm

It always used to be the case that when you plugged either a CD changer or an adapter such as that into the CD changer interface they just worked without any coding changes.

Not sure if that's still true though may be worth trying if you're up for it?

3 minutes ago, SWBoy said:

It always used to be the case that when you plugged either a CD changer or an adapter such as that into the CD changer interface they just worked without any coding changes.

Not sure if that's still true though may be worth trying if you're up for it?

I tried to change aux in pins (left, right, gnd), from the quadlock adapter, to cdx in (left, right, gnd) to see if any cdc option appears to switch between aux and cdc, in the radio. But nothing. 

21 hours ago, Harry2012 said:

at current no, as you don't have a CD changer- however with VCDS coding to say you do, I don't see why this wouldn't work.

the input should integrate with the quadlock connector

• Thanks 1