my vrs project mods and upgrades

Just starting modifications to my 2007 vrs octavia estate. First was a respray of the silver wheels to graphite grey as the silver was light against the black. I also resprayed the grill surround and silver part on the engine cover and gloss blacked the main body of the cover. first physical mod was a cone filter to give the engine bay a bit of bling and a tidy up. second mod was an upgrade on the radio as the stream lacked features I got a custron unit from eBay. I think for the money it was good value for money. reads all canbus for car data and battery camera input for reverse camera which was fitted last night along with some rca leads for amp going in which now has a colour coded subwoofer black and graphite grey. wheel spacers have been fitter 20mm at the rear and 15mm at the front. amp and sub are going in over the next few days have a short shift kit and a bov on order waiting to go in so looking forward the the mail coming for parts

• 8 months later...