VRS SE interior mods?

Anybody done anything inside the VRS cockpit? Ive got an SE just looking for something to do nice inside to bring it kind of to life haha

nothing major just so it doesn't look old and boring.. Pictures appreciated! :thumbup:

6 hours ago, stevobeavo said:

Led colour change on the dash. Also a different steering wheel 

DSC_0414

Now thats nice! is it much to do you change them? .. skoda should have sent them out the factory with them as standard on the VRS SE

I sprayed the air vent surrounds gloss black. Look a bit nicer than just plastic colour. You could wrap them with carbon effect if you wanted.

I have also installed led footwell lights which add a nice bit of lighting at night. Changed all the interior bulbs for leds as well

New style steering wheel badge also fitted to match the ones i fitted on the outside of the car

Could always fit the armrest, theres a guide somewhere but i think it requires modding a mk4 golf one.

I'm planning on fitting a cupra steering wheel with red centre line, gloss black vent surrounds, possibly be a vent mounted boost gauge, the polo/lupo drinks holder, decent head unit haven't decided on style yet. Cruise control retrofit. 

On ‎14‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 14:02, JWvrs25 said:

I sprayed the air vent surrounds gloss black. Look a bit nicer than just plastic colour. You could wrap them with carbon effect if you wanted.

I have also installed led footwell lights which add a nice bit of lighting at night. Changed all the interior bulbs for leds as well

New style steering wheel badge also fitted to match the ones i fitted on the outside of the car

Could always fit the armrest, theres a guide somewhere but i think it requires modding a mk4 golf one.

was thinking about spraying mine gloss black, havent got the balls yet to start ripping my dash apart haha

you need some trim removal tools really. Just slide them under the vents and they pop out with some force. Then the fronts of the vents just unclip. Dash doesn't need any disassembly.

11 hours ago, ShortyVRS said:

oh didnt realise that was all to it, do you know what bulbs i need to buy to change my dashboard lights and door switches etc..

There LEDs, that are soldered in place. You need to unsolder the original ones then replace with what ever colour you choose.

Dark hero from on here did my car.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/01/2018 at 14:02, JWvrs25 said:

What types of bulbs go where, I’ve ordered a load off eBay but struggling to find an led that fits the door light is it the same as the map light thanks

15 hours ago, Aleskoda said:

What types of bulbs go where, I’ve ordered a load off eBay but struggling to find an led that fits the door light is it the same as the map light thanks

Interior lights are 239 for main front light, 501 for map lights, 30mm festoon bulb for glovebox (don't know the number)

501 also for doors and boot light, although space is tight so only small leds will fit