Rolling road or group days near Northampton ?

Ah so I have another question for you people.

I an wondering what power my stock Octy 220 bought used from Skoda puts out as standard.

Any rolling roads or group days anyone knows about near Northants and anyone want to join me to go to one ?

5 hours ago, vRSAnt said:

I an wondering what power my stock Octy 220 bought used from Skoda puts out as standard.

Any rolling roads or group days anyone knows about near Northants and anyone want to join me to go to one ?

I’d be interested in a rolling Road day locally, I’m in Corby. 

Think vrs northampton has rollers? 

Edited by Phillips
  • Like 1

I've never been but also found that vRS northampton also have their own rolling road and a lot more besides ? Ah exactly as Philips posted earlier :D

Edited by vRSAnt
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/01/2018 at 12:21, vRSAnt said:

I took my standard 220 to the  Portsmouth rolling road day last year. Mine came in at 240.4 BHP.

20171028_171745.jpg

46 minutes ago, ClarkyStu said:

I know VAG quote under but that's a huge difference.

There was another 220 estate that was standard that went on straight after mine, it did 239bhp. It was quite cold (about 8-10C) and I use Tesco Momentum.

17 hours ago, AndrewE said:

There was another 220 estate that was standard that went on straight after mine, it did 239bhp. It was quite cold (about 8-10C) and I use Tesco Momentum.

not doubting you mate, just 6 or 7 is what iv seen nearly 20 up is huge? Was everyone pulling high numbers that day? (maybe the road is out?)