Various Citigo Parts for sale

Hyphons

A few bits for sale from my Citigo has having a clear out, collection preferred but can deliver myself within a radius of about 30 miles if need be.

Centre Armrest with precut centre console (in order to fit the armrest, you have to hack up the centre console, I'm including this with the armrest so you have one all ready to go and bolt straight in)

Pictures to be uploaded, it's in good condition and is the same as this one here http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/product/Arm_Rest_(CitiGo)_1ST061123 £75

Variable boot floor (or false floor) 2 bolts are missing as this is how it came from the VW Dealer I purchased it from, still secures to the car with no issues. 

20140719_115627_zps962cf6f7.jpg

20140719_115649_zpsa852aebc.jpg

These are older pics, there are some scuffs on the plastic trims where the boot floor sits £60

Genuine Seat Surgeon heated (OEM, not aftermarket) leather seats, I would say the front seats are in very good condition considering they are 2 years old, the drivers seat has slight wear and the rear needs attending to, due to bottom coming out of place (I will get a picture to show what I mean ASAP).

The rear seats are also in very good condition, these would have barely been sat in during ownership and have been out of the car for the past year or so, sitting in my room, there are slight tears in the leather from removal, but these are very minor and not visible once the seats are actually in place, these cost over £1000 when originally done.

25549813234_bfd2e7fbe4_b.jpg

21760201430_e5e2cb8c9b_b.jpg

Here's the best picture I could get as the driver seat a little surrounded by other bits - 

IMG_20180114_184700.thumb.jpg.a0188e8312a773b282edacb6d4b9e73d.jpg

And from this image the passenger, you can see how its meant to seat - 

IMG_20180115_113112.thumb.jpg.cb5e6dbc137e9ecdd0246d62c0cc45a0.jpg

I imagine its an easy enough job to correct, I just never got round to sorting it out. 

I would be looking for £450 I may be able to deliver, but obviously this is quite a large item to fit into a car! So collection would definitely be preferred.

Edited by Hyphons

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, Vitas said:

I could do £350 on them, can collect this weekend.

Could potentially work, only thing is, I'm up in Leicester this weekend, picking up some seats on Saturday so it would need to be before 5:30 so I can make room in the car :D