Door open warning wrong way around

Hi All, Newbie here, just picked up my 2013 Fabia Monte Carlo today.

Not had a chance to "play" yet as was dark by the time we got home, but have noticed one issue - the dashboard display for door open seems to be the wrong way around, ie driver door open shows as passenger side and vice versa.  Is this an easy fix or anyone know what might be the problem?  I can live with it if necessary, but nice to get it sorted if possible.  Thanks for any advice 

Sounds like it has been wired back to front. I can't see it leaving the factory like that so my guess is someone turned the plug around during a bit of repair etc. I also think they were either too lazy to switch it back or it is fiddly so they "Lived" with it! Go back to the seller and ask them. If it was a dealer, they should sort it out but if private, they may say its your worry now but could offer you the solution even if its difficult. You then have the ammunition to decide, rather then attempt a tricky job or live with an easy one or get the dealer (Any car sales dealer, not just main dealer as it should function properly unless they told you otherwise) To front the cost!