Lowest and highest mileage

I'm thinking it would be interesting to find out in this topic who has the classic Skoda car with the lowest and highest mileage.

I've found one in here.

21042011296.jpg

• Like 1

Not much, mine 1.3 has 246k kilometers (~150k miles ) and counting :D But I've personally seen one with over 400k km. It was 1.3 and surprisingly it was still running well.

If body lasts, these cars can do about 500k kilometers.

I know, but no one knows where that photo came from. That one I mentioned is highest I've seen personally in real life :) around 300k is pretty common, but I have heard about ones used as company cars, with over 600k, even some with over million.. But I don't know if those stories are real :)

We have a new winner with 496.051 km :clap::party: . It is amazing that the owner is selling it, not discarding it, for... drum roll.... 700 Euro!!

Link

193510303_7_644x461_skoda-felicia-13-ben

193510303_8_644x461_skoda-felicia-13-ben

193510303_5_644x461_skoda-felicia-13-ben

193510303_2_644x461_skoda-felicia-13-ben

Edited by RicardoM
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Competing for lowest:

Picked my Felly up with 32k kilometers on the clock.

2.5 years have passed since. It currently has 45k kms (28k miles) :D

Only 1 in my neighborhood had less. 'Had' because it's scrapped now...

Pic from when I got it, can post a pic of the current mileage if needed

Felicia13.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I will put the one I've found in Poland at 11,000 km to compete for lowest mileage.

Edited by RicardoM

My Favorit LS estate has just hit 6,000 miles from new. I bought it three years ago at 450 miles after it had been sleeping in a garage for most of its life. All kinds of mechanical woe and mayhem was predicted would ensue.  With people saying it would need a total engine rebuild etc. But I have owned these tough little cars for years and once I had recommissioned it, the little Skoda has been totally faultless. I serviced the brakes, all fluids including coolant, brakes, engine and gearbox oils. Rebuilt the servo and changed the brake shoes and pads .  Replaced the alternator belt and rebuilt the fan motor. I changed the radiator, thermostat and fan switch then ran it in and replaced all fluids once more and inspected the oils for tell tell signs . Nothing ! . Since then I have used it in all weathers at least once a week and it has never missed a beat and happily no leaks of any kind. Skoda, DFF341ED-C22E-4D1C-BE31-017C62DF4CE1.thumb.jpeg.688ed2914e8fbcaaa92ca4ce431435cb.jpegsimple, reliable car. 

34153020-E5BC-4183-922E-0741D74DB9DB.jpeg

• Like 2

My wife had owned the exact same model for ten years whilst our children was growing up . We owned that Skoda for ten years, even pulled a small caravan with it, and it never let us down or gave us any problems at MOT testing time. We only had the normal costs of running a car as daily school run transport. It wasn’t as sophisticated as my own cars of that time but it provided many happy memories.  So for nostalgic reasons I paid what it was worth to me.  Anything is only worth what one is willing to pay.  And like it’s predecessor it has again proved to be very reliable .

6B19E135-51D1-42C7-A18E-39E82E6A7CEA.jpeg

• 4 years later...