1.4 TSI ACT version - confused

tamix

Hello,

So i am buying kodiaq - sportline ver trim. mainly because of the looks.. i am considering 1.4 TSI 110KW, DSG and 4x4... What i noticed in configurator is that if i choose 1.4 TSI without DSG it says ACT and with DSG there is no ACT tag.  So my question: is ACT functionality standard in 1.4 regardless of transmission option ?? or is there older version of tsi. I know that newer 1.5 have this as standard.

Titles are:

Kodiaq Sportline 1.4 TSI ACT 4X4
Kodiaq Sportline 1.4 TSI 4X4 DSG

Thanks!

It is a real shame that the VW Group are still not making it clear even with Euro 6 1.4 TSI / TFSI which are ACT / COD.

They have various models in the VW, Audi, SEAT & Skoda where some model with a 1.4TSI / TFSI have ACT / COD and others not.

Easy enough for them to do a website clearly showing what they do,

Engine / Emissions / Gearbox, manual / DSG 6 or 7 dry or wet, ACT / COD or not.

But then they like the confusion it seems.  It confuses their Sales employees in Official Dealerships.

Surely time for the 1.5TSI EVO anyway in the Kodiaq.

Edited by AwaoffSki

The 1.5 engine is in the Karoq... and it will probably make it into the MY19 Kodiaq, along with other things like the digital dashboard (which will also be available in the MY19 Karoq).